Re: ModemData

Please send us your file /etc/wvdial.conf as it is now but AFTER HAVING ERASED THE PASSWORD.
Jacques

Leonardo wrote:
Jaques,
Thank you for your soon response. Yes, I did downloaded and installed the
deb package in
hcfpcimodem_1.14full_k2.6.22_14_generic_ubuntu_i386.deb.zip
from Linuxant HCF download page
http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/hcf/full/downloads-ubuntu-x86.php

At first glance it seems to be ok as the finished installation displays and
the restricted device manager in Ubuntu has it listed but no
dial up when using either the network manager tool nor the wvdial command.
I don't guesswhat can be wrong.

Greetings

By the way, after that I installed the corresponding hsf driver but same
situation and then reinstalled de hcf driver.

Leonardo