Re: ALI 5451

Hi MarvS,

I'm attaching the mc97#1-1+reg file. Hope it helps.

Yesterday I tested the modem but it did not work. Maybe because of the
hw:0,1 thing or, most probably, as you explained, I used an old
version of slmodemd.

I just downloaded the new version that you mentioned
(slmodemd.gcc.4.1) and will test it later today.

Many thanks for all your help
Daniel

0:00 = 0000
0:02 = 0000