Re: ALI 5451

Daniel,

Your ModemData.txt is missing large blocks of expected info, Do
$ bash -x ./scanModem  2>&1 |  tee DV.txt
and send me the DV.txt, so I can do a bug fix if necessary.

If you deliberately deleted some unpleasant info from the ModemData.txt
PLEASE resend the complete file. At a minimum, return the output of
$ lspci
$ lspci -nv

The Si3036  are a base chip, which are customized further.
They can be finished to serve as Conexant modem chips
or as chips for several other modems supported by freeware.

MarvS
scanModem maintainer