Re: Alexander Menk, Ethiopia kernel 2.6.22-14-generic

Alex,

Re: >  >         Diagnostics and the Archive data DISAGREE
non-issue.  Just due to my shuffling some definition orders around

RE: > realistic is it, that it's a country-code issue ?
You should at least get a dialout.
Read the wvdial.txt  about adding +MS=90 or +MS=34 to compemsate for
poor line quality.

Also some possibility you may have to upgrade to ALSA version 1.0.5
But try the simple things first.

PLEASE register as a List member at www.linmodems.org , for faster responses.

MarvS