Re: Mascellani, Italy kernel 2.6.22-14-generic

Robikun,

Thanks for responding to the queries.  Please continue.
But read the whole ModemData.txt  carefully.
If this case there sadly is included:
      from    Archives: 11c11040_AgereSystems_not_supported

Roberto,
   Sadly, Linux support for the 11c11040_AgereSystems/LSI chipset had
not yet been provided by LSI.   Read InfoGeneral.txt  about alternate
modem hardware.

MarvS