Request for help with Motorola SM56 internal Modem Linux 2.6.12 Knoppix 4.0

  The message below was sent out a couple of weeks ago.  I have heard
nothing back from you.  Since then, I managed to get your Scanmodem software
to work within Knoppix and managed to print out a scan report.  It is 98
pages long and I don't know how to save it outside of Linux (this was
mentioned below).  Are there specific parts of the report that are more
important to you than others?  Perhaps I could scan those pages into a PDF
file and send them to you.  The entire file would be quite large and hard to
send via email.

I hope you will be able to resolve these difficulties.

Cleve Baker, Jr.