Re: support via mc97+agere sv92pp softmodem under Linux?

Tao,

Use the SLMODEMD.gcc3.tar.gz
it includes the SLMODEMD.gcc3.4.tar.gz  case

The  snd-via82xx- modem  driver is active on your System.
But it mostly provides contact with the modem hardware.
It is the complementary slmodemd, which has the brains for handling COMM

What is shown by:

$ lspci -s  00:11.6  -nv
It would be good to have the Subsystem info, if displayed

Send further help queries to the LIST, not directly to me

MarvS
scanModem maintainer