Re: Shuo, USA This is DeLi Linux 0.7.2 beta ( kernel 2.4.34.4

Shuo

RE: Packard Bell 14.4AM(SP) Modem Soundcard. Identifier: GVC_Modem18
This is quote old hardware, with possible an old Controller Chipset modem

If wvdial is installed on your System, try modem detection with
$ su - root
# wvdialconf  /etc/wvdial.conf

If not you can try interrogating the /dev/ttyS0 to 3 ports with
whatever COMM tooles are provided in DeLi  Linux

MarvS
scanModem maintainer