Re[2]: Winmodem Help

Hello Firas,

After a number of frustrated blind sideroads, I finally succeeded to run
your your command. It worked fine apparently) but at the last line: sudo
martian_modem I get a repply "command not found". I tried different ways
but got the same answer, and did not start the daemon. So I am stuck and
needs your help.

Note: 1./  I have noticed during the run several times the a message saying
something that missing/not run etc, but was running fast, so I wasn't able
to write it down.

 2./ I have now a directory:MODEM. his has the 2 original files (bz2 and
 gz)  and 2 subdirectories: MARTIAN and TMP. MARTIAN has 9
 files/subdirectories. TMP has one subdirectory: MARTIAN which contains the
 same files/directories as the other MARTIAN. It appears therefore that I
 created a directory MARTIAN, but did not delete the TMP.