Re: My ModemData.txt

Jacques

Dan's
>    Class 0703: 8086:24c6 Modem: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBL/DBM
>       Primary PCI_id  8086:24c6
>     Subsystem PCI_id  1025:003d
>     Softmodem codec or Vendor from diagnostics:
>                               from    Archives: SIL27, an AgereSystems type

is an AC'97 modem type, so that correct command is:
# slmodemd -c URUGUAY --alsa modem:1

The problem is in the:
--- Bootup diagnositcs for card in PCI slot 00:1f.6 ----
ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:00:1f.6[B] -> Link [LNKB] -> GSI 10 (level,
low) -> IRQ 10 ACPI: PCI interrupt for device 0000:00:1f.6 disabled

and we are currently working through the Bootup.txt  options.

MarvS