Re: (checkout, debian, 3.1, kernel 2.4.27-2-686)

It is not an ISDN service, of course. The telecommunication company has got probably wrong text there. I'm using the service `Internet Mini Smart', which is ordinary dial up connection (tel. number 01920, username and passwd `internet'). I have to access it from Windows XP, since I could not manage the connection to work under linux so far.

The website I have mentioned is probably linmodems.org, or some link in the section `Debian'.

In the output from wvdialconf, there are lines like this:

ttyS0<*1>: ATQ0 V1 E1 -- failed with 2400 baud, next try: 9600 baud

which could indicate the problem. What do you think?

		Andrej

Marvin Stodolsky  wrote / napísal(a):
ANdrej

Re: Welcome in ISDN ST_OnLine,
The ltmodem drivers and hardware are not suitable for ISDN service.
There is a a Linux ISDN howto which you should consult.

Marv S
ltmodem co-maintainer