Re: (checkout, debian, 3.1, kernel 2.4.27-2-686)

Andrej
The problem at this stage seems to be purely an authentication error,not a driver problem per se since there there is an initial CONNECT.Double check your LoginName and Password.Also check if eliminating the X3 (dial without dialtone detection) helps.
I'll be offline for about 4 hours.
MarvS
On 1/5/07, Andrej Repiský <ondrejandrej@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:> It is not an ISDN service, of course. The telecommunication company has got probably wrong text there. I'm using the service `Internet Mini Smart', which is ordinary dial up connection (tel. number 01920, username and passwd `internet'). I have to access it from Windows XP, since I could not manage the connection to work under linux so far.>> The website I have mentioned is probably linmodems.org, or some link in the section `Debian'.>> In the output from wvdialconf, there are lines like this:>> ttyS0<*1>: ATQ0 V1 E1 -- failed with 2400 baud, next try: 9600 baud>> which could indicate the problem. What do you think?>>                 Andrej>> Marvin Stodolsky  wrote / napísal(a):> > ANdrej> >> > Re: Welcome in ISDN ST_OnLine,> > The ltmodem drivers and hardware are not suitable for ISDN service.> > There is a a Linux ISDN howto which you should consult.> >> > Marv S> > ltmodem co-maintainer> >>>