Re: New tests: GTK3 platform accessibility

On 2023-09-13 23:56, Michael Weghorn wrote:
Or, if you're also attending LibreOffice conference next week in person, we could also take a look at it together then for example.

Colomban and I analyzed this a bit further yesterday, without coming up with an actual solution yet.

We noticed that at-spi2-core itself is using a similar approach to run its CI tests, which also fails when run in a Fedora 38 GNOME session.

Colomban found this existing issue about running tests using dbus-broker on which I've commented now, hoping to get input from upstream:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/at-spi2-core/-/issues/49