Re: New tests: GTK3 platform accessibility

On 2023-09-14 11:05, Colomban Wendling wrote:
I'm on vacation this week, but could give this another try in my Fedora VM sometime afterwards. Or, if you're also attending LibreOffice conference next week in person, we could also take a look at it together then for example.

I'll be there, we can indeed try and pull some hairs together on this then :)

Great! :)