Re: Machine learning is used in gerrit build

Hi Thorsten,

I've modified the condition logic a little bit. Originally, gerrit_master will run if SUCCESS or "jenkins:all" is set, but gerrit_master_seq will run if not SUCCESS, so it may run again when "jenkins:all" is set.

Now, I've added another condition ("jenkins:all" is not set) for gerrit_master_seq, such that only one of them will run. Hope it makes sense.

Best,
Baole Fang

On Tue, Aug 22, 2023 at 8:25 AM Thorsten Behrens <thb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Baole,

Baole Fang wrote:
> Hi Thorsten,
>
> After quickly checking the gerrit_master_ml and gerrit_master_seq
> configuration, I didn't notice the change. Can you indicate the change for
> me?

Sure - look into
https://ci.libreoffice.org/view/Gerrit/job/gerrit_master_ml/configure
, and search for GERRIT_TOPIC. There's a short-circuit check to divert
into "normal" multijob, if that matches jenkins:all.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten