Re: Machine learning is used in gerrit build

HI

I don't see how this can be an improvement for devs, compared to the simple expedient of simply getting more hardware (and it is not like TDF is hurting for the necessary cash right now)

Even in the good case, in the unlikely event of builds passing on the first run, we have doubled the latency from submitting to getting a jenkins pass, since we are running the two slowest build sub-paths in sequence.

I am sorry, but this is one of those cases where we are trying to be too clever.

Regards, Noel.