Re: Machine learning is used in gerrit build

Hi Noel,

Noel Grandin wrote:
> Even in the good case, in the unlikely event of builds passing on the first
> run, we have doubled the latency from submitting to getting a jenkins pass,
> since we are running the two slowest build sub-paths in sequence.

The idea is to run a fast & reliable build first as a canary (but only
if there's a high probability for failure, predicted by the ML).

Granted, at the moment linux_clang_dbgutil is anything but.

I can try & sit down tomorrow (with Baole, and perhaps you can join
too?), and tweak things a bit.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten