Re: Material preset "Metal" for extruded custom shapes

Hi Miklos, hi all,

I have discussed the problem with the OASIS TC today. Their advise is, to not use Boolean as data type but a string and have namespaced values. That way it is more flexible in allowing further different ways to implement a 'metal' rendering.
So I will change that.

The attribute itself will be with prefix 'loext' till it is integrated in ODF. But what namespace prefix (and associated namespace) should I use for the value? I think, a meaningful prefix would be "loext" or "drawooo".

And a second question is the data type of the internal (and API) property. In the current state of the patch it is "MetalColored" with data type Boolean.

Kind regards,
Regina