Re: Reveal code, old macros convert them to LO

> On 06/07/19 07:36, Uwe Brauer wrote:

> Plus I'm a *text* guy. MS is very much a *visual* company (as are most
> people, actually). So the MS way of doing things is alien to me - the WP
> way of "here's a gui, this drops into the text setup behind it" is just
> *so* *easy*.

If you are really a *text* guy, I'd recommend you to give GNU emacs a
shot. Nowadays it comes with org mode, which is a sort of ASCII/UTF8
based enhanced text mode, including a very good table editor and best of
all you can export it to all sort of formats, odt for example, if you
use pandoc you can even save it to docx.

https://orgmode.org/