Reveal code, old macros convert them to LO

>From time to time the question pops up whether LO could support
Wordperfects reveal code. Sometimes it is stated that this feature could
be implemented by a macro/extension.

Now I remember that long time ago such macros existed and using the
wayback machine I found them. They were written around 2005 for OO 1.2,
using the sxw format.

I tried them out in LO 6.2 and they don't work.

Is there somebody with enough knownledge in macros to translate those
macros to LO 6.2?

Thanks and regards

Uwe Brauer