Re: Status of the LARTC project and of this list

On 10/31/23 15:46, Lewis Rosenthal wrote:
The overarching point, from my perspective, is that this list is not a "project" at all, but a clearinghouse for configuration of routing & traffic control on the platform.

As such, sunsetting it would be counterproductive.

Anyway, that's the view from this tiny (and very quiet) corner, rudely top-posted (sorry about that).

I'd like to second Lewis' comment. I've received help there that I couldn't have found elsewhere.

Every time I've poked around for things like traffic control, routing, and firewalls the most arcane information invariably points here.

That said, I don't know how many of the advanced routing members still haunt the list. Every now and then Grant Taylor shows up and he has a *wealth* of knowledge from the wayback to current.

WRT low traffic: rarely used doesn't mean unused.