Re: Status of the LARTC project and of this list

The overarching point, from my perspective, is that this list is not a "project" at all, but a clearinghouse for configuration of routing & traffic control on the platform.

As such, sunsetting it would be counterproductive.

Anyway, that's the view from this tiny (and very quiet) corner, rudely top-posted (sorry about that).

Cheers, all.

--
Lewis