Status of the LARTC project and of this list

Hello, all:

We're in the process of migrating vger lists to new infrastructure and, as
such, we are reviewing all lists that appear inactive to gauge if we need to
consider sunsetting them.

The status of the LARTC project is not very clear to me, which is why I'm
reaching out to list subscribers. From the outset, things aren't looking very
alive:

- the last update to lartc.org is from 2012
- the last update to lartc.git is also from 2012

However, there are still a few questions being asked on the list, which is now
archived here: https://lore.kernel.org/lartc

Does anyone have a good picture of the status of the project? Is it still
relevant?

-K