Re: HFSC not working as expected

Thanks Andy,

I have been playing around a bit and may have been slightly quick to comment in regard of download... With hfsc engaged and total limit set to 17100kbit the actual throughput I see is closer to 14mbit for some reason.

No traffic shaping: http://www.thinkbroadband.com/speedtest/results.html?id=140466829057682641064 hfsc->sfq perturb 10 http://www.thinkbroadband.com/speedtest/results.html?id=140466829057682641064