Re: HFSC not working as expected

On 2014-07-01 15:19, Alan Goodman wrote:
Hi Michael,

Thank you for your response.

Sync speed is 21mbit down and 1.1mbit up.

Ok,

I recognise that I pasted examples in my original email with different
rate limits included - this was due to my original hfsc testing
occurring before a line fault afflicted the line.  htb paste is my
current restrictions since a line fault (now resolved) caused the speed
to drop - waiting for the ISPs dynamic line management system to allow
the lower SNR I used to use again...

Judging from the speed/info, is it adsl and is your modem directly connected to your router ?

PS.

Disregard the other mail, it went without lartc in header.