Re: bgp require in multigateway routing

На Thu, 13 Dec 2007 06:12:36 -0800 (PST)
sonu chouhan <hi100nu@xxxxxxxxx> написа:

> Thanks a lot for your reply,
>  my isp doesn't support bgp, so i have a second chance to write a
> script for this, but my question is, if i run a script which will
> detect dead route and then delete that route, all is fine but after
> deleting route how can i know that this route is working again and
> need to add it again. plz help me and if you have any script like
> this plz provide me. thanks again sonu....

You can take a look at this document:

http://blog.taragana.com/index.php/archive/how-to-load-balancing-failover-with-dual-multi-wan-adsl-cable-connections-on-linux/

The script mentioned is working as a charm.

[ cut ]

--
Regards,
Nickola Kolev