Re: bgp require in multigateway routing

On 12/13/07, sonu chouhan <hi100nu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks a lot for your reply,
>  my isp doesn't support bgp, so i have a second chance to write a script for
> this,
>  but my question is, if i run a script which will detect dead route and then
> delete that route, all is fine but after deleting route how can i know that
> this route is working again and need to add it again. plz help me and if you
> have any script like this plz provide me.
>  thanks again
>
>  sonu....

I had posted a script on this list early this year. You can check out
the link and use the script.

http://mailman.ds9a.nl/pipermail/lartc/2007q1/020170.html

You will have to modify it since this one is for two internet links
whereas you have three links. But I think it should be easy to do,
just the number of cases would increase. You will have to take care of
all possible scenarios (all 3 links active, any two links active and
any one link active) and set the default route for these 7 cases.

--
Manish Kathuria
Tux Technologies