bonding of 2 lines

Dear List,

Another noob question today!

I've been using iproute2 for a long time now to manage bandwidth and
directing traffic over multiple interfaces based on source routing.

I am working on a test-project at the moment, in witch I want to
actually bundle ('trunk') some connections. In the LARTC-manual I found
the chapter about TEQL (see chapter 10). The situation in that example
is too link 2 networks. I need to link a network to 1 remote gateway.

The problem I can't solve on my own is that you can only add physical
devices to the teql0 qdisc. Therefore the following won't work:

                 +--------------+  eth1     +--------+
+----------+
                 |              |========== |        |    eth0  |

 'network 1' ----|   BETAGATE   |           |  INET  | ======== |   ZEUS

                 |              |========== |        |          |

                 +--------------+  eth2     +--------+
+----------+

Zeus is connected to a 1GB/s internet connection. So the bottleneck
won't be the eth0 device on Zeus.

The main goal is that 'network 1' can use the full network speed
(4mbit/s up/down) of both connections. (2x 2mbit SDSL)

At the moment I have eth1 and eth2 of Betagate connected to eth0 of Zeus
trough 2 GRE tunnels. With the following ip's:

eth1 betagate (10.0.1.1) > eth0 zeus (10.0.1.2)
eth2 betagate (10.0.1.4) > eth0 zeus (10.0.1.5)

I could really use your advice on how to be able to get this done.

Thank you in advance,
Lau.