Re: tc n00b

As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter what I use, so long as I get the result - I just need to have each user alloted a certain upload and download speed. Nothing too fancy.

I tried switching to HTB. I amended my commands but I don't know if my kernel supports it. I've got CentOS 5.0 with kernel 2.6.18 but I now get errors like these:

137.222.235.125
RTNETLINK answers: No such file or directory
RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
We have an error talking to the kernel
RTNETLINK answers: No such file or directory
RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
We have an error talking to the kernel

Any clues? (Sorry to ask so many favours, and thanks for your time)
Jonathan