tc n00b

Hi everyone,

I'm new to tc but I need to use it to set up shaping on a new NAT box. In short:

Each user must have their upload limited to 128kbit and downlink limited to 256kbit.
Global bandwidth to be limited to 100Mbit
Interactive packets to have higher priority
200+ users, so need to match packets fast

So far I have managed to get the download limits working. However I need to shape on both interfaces so I recycled the same code to apply to uploads but it didn't work and I can't figure out why - I find the syntax confusing. Can anyone suggest the easiest way to implement the above goals?

As an aside, is anyone aware if there is a web interface for tc available?

Many thanks,
Jonathan