Re: tc filter not work, why?

hello Nikolay Kichukov,

Thank you for your help, I have fixed the problem now.

I'm not using the tc in a computer, I port the tc to a embedded
system, a router runing linux, and I want to control the traffic on
LAN, and the WAN is connnect to the Internet by PPPoE.

Today I debugged in the linux net/sched/ code and found a bug in the
include/net/pkt_cls.h->tc_classify().

when I use PPPoE to access Internet by WAN, the skb->protocol  is
0x8864 which is means a  PPPoE session packet, so it dose not match
the protocol  ip which given in the filter,  and all the  packets will
not by classified by the filter.