Re: tc n00b

At 2007-07-30 14:36:03 +0100, jonathan.gazeley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> 137.222.235.125
> Error: Qdisc "tbf" is classless.

One of these is from the $LAN line, and one from the $WAN one, right?

> Any ideas what's broken? I'm not so hot on classful queueing
> disciplines!

It's not really clear to me what you want, but I'm guessing you want to
add a CBQ (not TBF) class, and then add a TBF qdisc (with tc qdisc add)
under that class. But I don't know why you would want to do that.

(I'd recommend using HTB instead of CBQ, and attaching a prio qdisc to
each HTB class.)

-- ams