Re: big problem with HTB/CBQ and CPU for more than 1.700 customers

Hey,

I have some links that you could be interested on them:

http://www.geocities.com/asimshankar/notes/linux-networking-code.txt

http://oss.sgi.com/archives/netdev/2004-06/msg00162.html

http://www.spec.org/osg/web99/results/res2003q3/web99-20030818-00245.html

http://www.intel.com/support/network/sb/cs-009209.htm

All of them talks about the interrupts.

So, what do you think should i do with my e1000? What do you think could be the best board for sites as 8.000 customers? My problem is exact these lots of interruptions.

Thank you in advance!

Regards