Re: 2 NICs Bridge + Router

On 5/28/2007 8:12 AM, William Bohannan wrote:
Hi wondering if anyone can help. I have two NICs on a debian sarge based system and current running as a bridge (br0) which consists of eth0 and eth1. Is it possible to add a virtual interface to the eth1 so I can also do NAT on the box as well? I have tried many times and keep coming up with errors.

Why not add virtual aliased interfaces to the br0 interface? Do your NATing there.

Grant. . . .