Re: multipath algorithm

Seems really interesting, I also noticed this in kernel sources but I
didn't try it since I didn't see it in any howtos out there. I'm using
load balancing with Julian's patch for 5 dsl lines but I will be
adding 20 more in short, so I may try out this. BTW Julian's patch
didn't work for me with 2.6 kernel, but it did with 2.4.29.

Edu

PD: what command lines did you use to make load balancing work with
that kernel module?