Possible bug with multiport?

Hi Folks:  I am either using the multiport of the -m or --match option
of iptables in correctly or there is a bug with it.  Is anyone else
using it with no problem?  This is the way I am trying to use it:

my_ports=21,25,80
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i $wan_addr -p tcp -m multiport
--dports $my_ports -j DNAT --to $my_internal_address

I have used this in the past successfully but that was a few years
ago.  I get no errors or warnings it just ignors the ports.  The
multiport invokation shows up in an iptables -t nat -L -v however.
The packet and byte counts never get incremented either from zero.

Any pointers would sure be helpful, having to include a line for every
port check seems wasteful.

  Kirk

e-mail: kirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx		University of Western Ontario
phone: (519) 661-3061