Per user bandwidth limiting ..for small ISP.using Squid

Upon looking at the docs for rshaper, I don't think it distributes
anything (only limits and has no borrowing). This can be done with HTB
(and IMQ). Several years ago I wrote a bandwidth management system for a
small ISP that actually worked somewhat like this (the ISP uses a web
interface to set incoming/outgoing bandwith for individual customers,
and optionally a monthly limit, and cron sets up the HTB rules
automagically). I don't use it personally, Shurdix does fair
distribution only, but I imagine there are people who might have other
requirements. If there is enough interest (and I find the time) I can
polish it and put it for download.

My requiremet suits exactly this..
Kindly post t it I will Download ...
Thanx a lot for great help..