Re: Fwd: Inbound and outbound traffic problem

Thanks Michael for your answer!
I finally did it in a way simillar as you described. Marking pakets and using nat. BUT everything start working great  when I found a little detail:

echo "0" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/eth1
/rp_filter
echo "0" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/eth2/rp_filter

Without this, things were confused.

Where this come from? I found this trick in a HowTo from a Spain site:

http://bulma.net/body.phtml?nIdNoticia=1615

Nowhere else!
So, what I did, is a common mistake? Is this assumed by default in every configuration and because of this, there is no comments about this in any other tutorial or howto?

Anyway, ones again Mike, thank you!!

Best regards

J.D.Bistevins