Inbound and outbound traffic problem

                                        +---------------+
          +----+   ISP A         |                     |
           |      |-----------------|                     |
          +----+                    |                     |
       +------+
                                        |  ROUTER       |    NET C      |  www |
                                        |   LINUX
|----------------|          |
                                        |                     |
NET D     +-------+
          +----+    ISP B       |                     |
            |      |----------------|                     |
           +----+                  |                     |
                                       +----------------+

Hi!
I need that requests to www arriving from net ISP A returns by the
same route, but connections initiated from www go out by net ISP B.

The only way I have discovered so far is creating two differents
networks (NET C and NET D)
So, www have a route to ISP A by NET C and a default route by NET D .
On the Linux Router evereything coming from NET D is routed by NET B
and everything coming from NET C is routed by NET A
This is accomplished by creating logical interfaces on www and on the
Linux Router.

Is there another way to do this?

Thanks in advance.
Regards.