Re: Cannot get htb & prio working together.

Michael Davidson wrote:

Hi,

I've tried the multi tier filtering as suggested, but It didn't do the trick unfortunately. The filters were accepted at the command line but when but when I do "tc -s -d filter show dev eth0" the only filters displayed are those with "root" as the parent. Below is my current script.

That's because that command defaults to showing the root unless you tell it what to look at.

tc -s -d filter show dev eth0 parent 20:

A simple tc filter help lists that.

- Jody