tc qdisc replace failing

Hi,

Having issues getting a replace command working correctly. The error reported
is "RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument" which isn't descriptive or helpful.

The command i'm running is:

tc qdisc replace dev ppp0 parent 8001:D handle D: tbf rate 5Kbit burst 5kb
latency 70ms

The idea being to replace an sfq with handle D and hopefully limit a certain
user in my WRR class. If I delete the qdisc first and add with the below line
it works.

tc qdisc del dev ppp0 parent 8001:D handle D:
tc qdisc add dev ppp0 parent 8001:D handle D: tbf rate 5Kbit burst 1540
latency 70ms

Anyone see what I'm doing wrong ?

:Lee