Re: Cannot get htb & prio working together.

Hi
Many thanks. Filtering at sub-qdisc and the correct use of the "tc filter show" command was where I was coming short, I'm flying now.

Thanks again, Mike D.

Jody Shumaker wrote:

Michael Davidson wrote:

Hi,

I've tried the multi tier filtering as suggested, but It didn't do the trick unfortunately. The filters were accepted at the command line but when but when I do "tc -s -d filter show dev eth0" the only filters displayed are those with "root" as the parent. Below is my current script.

That's because that command defaults to showing the root unless you tell it what to look at.

tc -s -d filter show dev eth0 parent 20:

A simple tc filter help lists that.

- Jody

--

Regards Mike.

Michael Davidson
Barone Budge & Dominick
Email: michael@xxxxxxxxx
Office: +27 11 532 8380
BB&D :  +27 11 532 8300
Fax:    +27 11 532 8400
Mobile: +27 82 650 5707
Home:   +27 11 452 4423

This e-mail is confidential and subject to the disclaimer published at
http://www.bbd.co.za