Re: [Openvpn-users] Re: UDP port 1194 marking/routing problem

Hi Wang,

We specialy got two Internet connections, one is only for the OpenVPN (it is heavily used) and second for everthing else.
I will give a try to PREROUTING stuff right away.

What do mean : But I don't think you need to use MARK to do policy routing. It's a little overkill.

Do you another suggestion than iptables/MARK?

Regards

Remus

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wang Jian" <lark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>