Re: ppp+vpn+htb

Wang, hi, little of thinking and listen what I found logical

Q1: Is ppp interface, as only one connection on my real eth0 ?

If answare is YES, then simple SFQ on eth0 is good ?
...and main difference SFQ/ESFQ is that SFQ watching connections, and ESFQ watching host IP...

Q2: I have 2.4.xx, kernel ESFQ is for 2.6 kernel only ?

I need to limit max bandwidth for all users and fair share, do not need to have guaranteed-minimum

mathematic is simple: N*user <= 256kbps

soo if I have one user on vpn, hi gets 256kbps
if I have 2 users on vpn downloading, both is getting max 128kbps
and soo on...

(this is too simple to be ...)