Re: [Openvpn-users] Re: UDP port 1194 marking/routing problem

Hi Remus,

I means: don't use policy routing, because you can use much simpler
solution.

Example:

ip route add default via $DEFAULTGW dev eth1
ip route add xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/32 via $ANOTHERGW dev eth0

The second, send all your traffic to IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx via eth0. When
your box acts as your intranet's gateway, you can SNAT or MASQUERADE on
eth0, like

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j MASQUERADE.

For you openvpn configuration, you can either bind openvpn to eth0's ip,
or let system chooose the IP, in most case the output interface.

  lark