Re: Problems routing mail to particular interface

On Thursday 22 July 2004 16:50, George Alexandru Dragoi wrote:
> Hehe, maybe it is this:
> iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o eth1 -j MASQUERADE

Well I wouldn't be surprised if it was something as stupid as that. I tried
your suggestion but no luck :( ..... but it could easily be something along
similar lines. I will have to think thru this a bit more.

I will try and see if tcpdump can tell me what is happening but I sure wish
there was something easier available where you can follow the packet and see
exactly what is happening and where .....

Jens