Re: Problems routing mail to particular interface

I think there  must be an SNAT/MASQUERADE for packets going out your
router from DMZ
Try also following thigs:
install ROUTE extension from POM
iptables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -s 192.168.1.2 -p tcp --dport 25 -d
! 192.168.0.0/16 -j ROUTE --oif  eth1

Anyway, somehow it should work when the routes were made by iproute2