Re: QoS for Voip.

Hi,

the hint from Martin A Brown which I am experimenting
without regret yet is that you shoul decrease the
queue lenght to say 30 from the default 100 and also
reduce the MTU(MAX. TRANSFER UNIT) to the size of
typical voice traffic say 256 using

ip link set dev eth0 qlen 30
ip link set dev eth0 mtu 1000

Hope it helps.