Re: the "cisco vs. Linux" thread

I just saw a post on the wrt54g yahoo list which was quite interesting. It's mainly a list of tiny routers, but at the bottom they list some of the other boards like those being discussed here:

http://www.seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/HardwareComparison

The main page here is where I came in. I'm interested in getting a Linksys wrt54gs first for testing. Looks like a 200Mhz processor with 32Mb ram that runs a linux distro. You can install pretty much what you want, although bear in mind it's a mips architecture.

http://www.seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/LinksysWrt54g