Data collection in Linux TC queue

Dear All,

Would you guy have any advices concerning how to get some data like
queue length, pkt size, and so forth, from the running queue.

Right now, I modified the queue disc to print out some info I want using
printk() and use syslogd to catch those info up. The problem is, in
burst, syslogd can't catch all the msg the queue sent out.

Are there any standard or better way to collect those info from the
queue disc ?

Thank you very much in advance for every advices.

--
Sipat Triukose <sxt85@xxxxxxxx>
Case Western Reserve University